Would you like to be able to spread the cost of your pet’s annual vaccination, flea treatments and worming treatments over 12 months and receive discounts on veterinary services and pet food?
The Castle Vets Pet Health Club has been designed to make it easier for you to budget for the vital preventative health care that your pet needs.
Routine check-ups and preventative health care keep your pet in the best possible health enabling them to lead a longer, happier life.
Joining our scheme allows you to benefit from generous discounts on vaccinations and year round worming and flea control with extra discounts on many other products and services such as neutering and dental work. Another advantage is payment by monthly direct debit, keeping things hassle-free.
Benefits of the Castle Vets Pet Health Club
- Annual Booster vaccination included
- Year-round flea and worm treatment included
- FREE Microchipping
- FREE Nail Clipping
- 20% Off Routine Neutering
- 20% Off Additional Vaccines (i.e. Kennel Cough)
- 10% Off Dentistry
- 10% Off all Hills Dog and Cat Food
- 10% Off Burgess Rabbit Food
- 10% Off veterinary Acupuncture Treatments
- 10% Off Additional Parasite Control (including Rearguard for rabbits)
- One Half Price Veterinary Consultation Per Year
How to Join
Membership forms can be completed at the practice during your next visit – please remember to bring your bank details. You may also sign up by calling in to reception to complete your application form or by downloading and completing the Castle Vets PHC Membership Form and bringing it into the practice when you next visit us.
Upon application, you will also receive a £10 discount voucher to use against the cost of treatment or any purchase from the practice within the coming year.
Please note: if you are within 4 weeks of your pet’s vaccination date, please wait to register at the time of vaccination.