Veterinary Practice Receptionist
We are looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic and hard working person to join our fantastic and friendly team. Prior veterinary experience is not essential as full training will be given, but a love of animals and a strong desire to work people and animals is a must.
The ideal candidate will
- Have previous reception/customer facing experience
- Have excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Have the ability to work within a large team and under their own initiative
- Be organised and unflappable
- Be able to work under pressure in a very busy and often emotional environment
- Have a good understanding of the nature of veterinary work
- Have basic IT skills and knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
Excellent shift pattern with a mix of 8-4pm and 11-7pm shifts and 2 in 4 Saturday mornings
Competitive salary, to be discussed at interview.
Generous training allowance.
Send your CV with a covering letter
via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to
The Practice Manager
Castle Vets Pet Healthcare Centre
1 Tilehurst Road
Closing date for applications is 31st March 2018